Accounts Assistant - Accounts Receivable
MOTUS is a network of businesses providing a wide range of allied health services to customers across New Zealand. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals and support staff.
Due to the significant growth of our service, we are wanting to add to our Finance Team. The purpose of this position is to provide timely & accurate accounts receivable support for the MOTUS Network. This will include (but is not limited to) processing of sales invoices & statements, receipting of payments, debtor follow-up, responding to customer queries, bank reconciliations and the preparation & analysis of financial information.
The person we are looking for must have these skills:
- Experience in all aspects of accounts receivable processing
- A strong attention to detail
- An ability to analyse financial data
- Advanced written & oral skill
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to manage challenging conversations and difficult situations
- A competent IT user who is familiar with the Microsoft Suite & has good excel skills
- Demonstrated people skills and the ability to form effective working relationships
In addition, you will be:
- Committed to excellent customer service
- A self-starter who can multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Highly organised
- Adaptable, open and approachable and will be inclusive and interactive across the organisation
- Positive, results focused and have a professional approach
In return, we offer:
- A great workplace with a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- Competitive remuneration
- Support for career development and advancement opportunities.
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career, we would love to hear from you.
Applications to: Amy Bourne, HR Administrator email@example.com or via the application form on the MOTUS website.
Applications close Thursday 31 January 2019 at 5 pmDownload Position Description: Accounts Assistant - Accounts Receivable