Clinic Administrator / Recpetionist - Part Time
MOTUS Health Network are a group of Physiotherapy Clinics committed to consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are active people who want to keep people active and we’re looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our team to provide high-quality reception and administrative support.
At Motus Nelson we work hard to build strong community relationships and work closely with our local sporting clubs and organisations. Currently we have five clinics across Nelson and Tasman including two clinics in Nelson CBD, one in Stoke, and one clinic in Mapua and Motueka.
Our collaborative approach, across physiotherapy and rehabilitation services, ensures that patients return to doing what they love, as soon as possible.
The Clinic Administrator/Receptionist role is part-time and commences ideally in September 2020. The hours of work are 24 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am – 7pm on a fixed roster of morning and afternoon shifts shared with another Clinic Administrator/Receptionist.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- A friendly, flexible approach
- A proven commitment to excellence in customer service
- Able to multi-task and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Solid computer skills with ability to learn new systems quickly
- Accurate administration skills with attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role highly desirable
- Autonomy within a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of service delivery innovation
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable multi-disciplinary team
So, if you’re someone with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, a great sense of humour, the ability to work with a wide-ranging customer base, and are looking for a new challenge, then we would love to have you on our team!
Applications close Friday 7th August 2020 but we will be reviewing CV's before then so please don't delay applying for this great role!