- Be at the forefront of innovative service delivery
- Be part of a growing business that will provide diverse opportunities
Motus is a network of businesses providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals and support personnel.
Due to significant growth of our service, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contract Manager to join our team in working collaboratively with our Operational Management, and Business Managers across our network in the management, compliance and in some instance’s renegotiation of Motus Health Network contracts.
This position will be responsible for a substantial contract portfolio and an attention to detail, alongside the ability to lead a small team are key attributes. This is a relationship driven role in ensuring all contract obligations including reporting, quality and fiscal requirements are met, whilst working constructively and openly with the wider clinical teams, who deliver the services
This diverse and challenging role includes both office and site-based activities. As you provide direction and guidance to a small Contract Administration Team, you are ensuring key contractual requirements are delivered in a high quality and safety-conscious manner, and that innovative thinking plays an integral part of the every-day service focus.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of this role, integrate into our team and someone who can align with our core promise and values.
Skills and experience essential for the position are:
- Positive, open and balanced approach with the ability to have fun.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate an empathetic approach in building a strong team
- Advanced level of computer literacy in the MS Suite particularly excel
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in contract negotiation, implementation, compliance and management
- Excellent relationship and change management skills
- Results driven with the ability to work in a self-directed and organized manner
- Proven experience in developing and writing contract documentation including SLA, MOU’s, project plans, quality information, process information
- Current un-encumbered drivers’ licence
- Autonomy within a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of service delivery innovation
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunities to develop colleagues throughout our network
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career and like the sound of what we offer we would love to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Direct applications will only be considered if submitted via the SEEK application process.
Enquire in complete confidence to email@example.com or call Delwyn McConnochie on 0275 360665 or apply via the link below.
Applications close Friday 16 November 2018 at 5 pm