- Looking for something different?
- Entry/intermediate level role in a supportive environment
- Lead a small team to deliver total financial solutions and services
Perfect opportunity for someone to take their next step on the ladder and grow the role as the company expands.
Motus is a network of businesses providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on.
Due to significant growth of our service, we are needing to add to our team
- Be a pro-active and collaborative member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Preparation of accurate and timely group monthly and annual financial statements.
- Board reporting, analysis, review and recommendations
- Ensure financial and business legislative compliances are met
- Forecast cashflow positions.
- Team management and mentoring
- Funds management
- Contract/project costing and reporting
- Manage annual budget preparation processes
- In conjunction with the Human Resources Manager, oversee payroll services for the company.
- Chartered Accountant
- Demonstrated technical financial experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of NZ Taxation and financial reporting requirements
- Have a pro-active, collaborative, goal orientated and focussed approach to the tasks and responsibilities associated with this role
- Have the ability to plan and prepare for outcomes on the basis of priority and effective management of time.
- A competitive salary package
- A company that knows what it wants and is going places!
- A passionate team committed to excellence in customer service.
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career and like the sound of what we offer we would love to hear from you.
Enquire in complete confidence to Sarah Barnes: email@example.com call/text on 021 860 629. Please note applications will only be considered if submitted via the SEEK Website or via the vacancy form at www.motushealth.co.nz. No Agencies please.