Intermediate/Senior Physiotherapist, Part-Time
MOTUS Amberley are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our thriving and growing clinic in a part-time capacity of 10 hours per week. We offer all the diversity of experience that you would find in a large city practice but with that small clinic feel. We are a Team who know our community and they know we have a strong commitment to customer focused care.
We are looking for:
- A Physiotherapist with 4+ years’ experience
- While the position is part-time, the ability to flex up to cover leave is ideal
- Is committed to customer centric care
- A commitment to quality initiatives
- A part-time position with a highly competitive remuneration structure
- Flexible days and hours
- Autonomy within a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of service delivery innovation
- A Comprehensive in-service education program
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable multi-disciplinary team
- Support for career developments and advancement opportunities
MOTUS Amberley is part of the MOTUS Health Network, providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalized healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals.
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and like the sound of what we offer, we would love to hear from you.
Enquire in complete confidence to Bridget Ford: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to: email@example.com with a copy of your CV and completed Application Form from the link below.Download Application Form