New Graduate – Y3 Physiotherapist Positions – MOTUS Ashburton
This opportunity includes:
- Generous base salary
- Taking part in our Year 1 and 2 New Graduate Programme and then our Year 3-5 Programme
- Sabbatical opportunities in Year 3 +
- Comprehensive in-service, mentoring and professional development package
- Regional incentives of company car and fuel covered for travel to and from work
- Flexible working week e.g. 4-day week if desired
- Sign on bonus
- Generous loyalty reward at conclusion of 2 years
- Additional regional remuneration benefits after 2 years
- Community and social integration with Young Professional Network Membership sports club or gym membership grant
- Use of company car to travel to graduate and year 3-5 seminars/in-service education
Our clinics offer a broad and comprehensive range of experience across many areas of physiotherapy including general musculoskeletal, sports, vestibular, pain, cardiorespiratory, occupational health and rehabilitation. There is a strong community focus as building great relationships with our clients is paramount to the success of these businesses.
Each site is the leading clinic in its respective town. We believe great outcomes for our customers start with cohesive teams of well supported professionals, which is why we put a lot of work into making sure you have the resources, mentoring, development opportunities, and clinical exposure to make every day just that little bit easier.
If you want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career apply now!
Applications to: Amy Bourne, HR Administrator: email@example.com. Enquiries to Clare McArthur, Operations Manager on 021 316 380
Applications close 16 November 2018