MOTUS Rangiora is part of the MOTUS Health Network, providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalized healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals.
MOTUS Rangiora are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our thriving and growing clinic. We offer all the diversity and experience that you would fine in a large city practice but with that small clinic feel. We are a Team who know our community and they know we have a strong commitment to customer focused care.
We are looking for:
- A Physiotherapist with at least 1-year experience
- Is committed to customer-centric care
- A commitment to quality initiatives
- Generous base salary
- Depending on experience level, taking part in our Year 1 and 2 New Graduate Programme and then/or our Year 3-5 Programme
- Sabbatical opportunities in Year 3 +
- Comprehensive in-service, mentoring and professional development package
- Flexible working week e.g. 4-day week if desired
- Additional regional remuneration benefits after 2 years
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and like the sound of what we offer, we would love to hear from you.
Enquire in complete confidence to Hayden Thom: email@example.com
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org