Physiotherapist, Motus Ashburton
Physiotherapist (New Graduates also welcome to apply)
Love Mondays by joining our awesome team in Ashburton!
Are you a motivated and dynamic Physiotherapist? Are you an experienced practitioner who wants to thrive in the private practice setting? Or a new graduate looking for that first positive working experience? Then read on as this is likely your dream job!
Motus Ashburton has the envious position of being a small but intimate clinic with an awesome team, who know and understand their clients whilst having extensive support as a part of the national Motus Health Network. The Ashburton Clinic services a diverse and active community which is represented in your patient portfolio.
What makes this job unique is the exposure to a broad range of patients and conditions alongside generous clinical support allowing you the opportunity to expand your clinical reasoning at a rapid rate. Imagine a day where you may be treating clients with sports injuries, orthopaedic injuries, vestibular conditions, workplace injuries and early intervention programs.
Our team know our community and have a strong commitment to providing high quality clinical and customer service. As part of our community focus, we believe that building positive and supportive relationships with our clients is paramount to the success of our business.
- You are smart, agile, and confident.
- You genuinely “get” people.
- You take ownership.
- You thrive on personal development and growth. You know the value.
- You are open to feedback and demand excellence.
- You are highly resilient and adaptable.
- Most importantly, you are YOU!
If you pride yourself on being energetic, passionate about what you do and love people then we want to hear from you.
- We are a fun, dynamic and active bunch of people with loads of interests and hobbies.
- We offer flexibility, we listen and are adaptable to change.
- We put our staff and clients first, they are our frontline and core of our business.
- We offer autonomy, with the support of a friendly professional team.
- We offer outstanding training and career development options.
- We are New Zealand owned, with a focus on supporting our local communities.
- Essentially, we are passionate people and LOVE everything about what we do!
We could keep you reading about all the pro’s (we don’t believe there are any “con’s”) of joining our team but how about sending us your CV and we can chat directly about why we’re unique and what we have to offer. We’re not seeking someone that perfectly fits a “Position Description”, we’re after someone that is real and unique. We offer a comprehensive remuneration package that reflects the value we place on you as a physiotherapist and recognises the rural nature of our work environment.
If you want to be part of a highly supportive team and are looking to advance your career apply today by sending a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com or call the MOTUS Ashburton Business Manager, Karla Poyner on 027 727 7066 for further information.