SportsMed Bealey Ave
The physiotherapists within the SportsMed team are clinical leaders in injuries and biomechanical issues associated with being active. As our patients can be elite level athletes or weekend warriors, our physio team need to have specific knowledge of a variety of sports and activities. The SportsMed team pride themselves in providing contemporary treatment, biomechanical analysis, and rehabilitation options.
One of our team is leaving and so we are on the lookout for a superstar replacement who is committed to patient centric care and quality initiatives and outcomes.
- A full-time position with a highly competitive remuneration structure
- Autonomy within a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of service delivery innovation
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable multi-disciplinary team
- A comprehensive in-service education program
- Support for career development and advancement opportunities.
- Opportunities to mentor and develop colleagues throughout our network
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career and like the sound of what we offer we would love to hear from you.
SportsMed Physiotherapy is part of the MOTUS Health Network, providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals.
Enquire in complete confidence to Brett Warman, Clinical Operations Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to email@example.com