Intermediate Physiotherapist - SportsMed
SportsMed Bealey Ave
Physiotherapist – SportsMed
SportsMed Physiotherapy is part of the MOTUS Health Network, providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals.
We have a couple of staff who have decided to explore the world. Therefore, the travel dust in their shoes opens opportunities for others to take on a coveted role in Sportsmed.
We are looking for:
- A Physiotherapist with 3+ years' experience
- Someone who committed to customer centric care
- A commitment to quality initiatives
- Someone with a hunger to learn and/or mentor others
- Experience in acute care through to end stage rehabilitation
- A full time position with a highly competitive remuneration structure
- Autonomy within a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of service delivery innovation
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable multi-disciplinary team of Sports Physicians, Sports Doctors, Podiatrists, Nutritionists, and Chiropractors
- A comprehensive in-service education program at clinic and group level
- Opportunity for exposure to a great deal of sports physiotherapy, rehabilitation and exercise prescription.
- Opportunity to support thousands of active clients who access our services every year and provide services to one of the many teams that we also support in the Canterbury community.
- Formal Year 3-5 education programme
- Support for career development and advancement opportunities.
- Opportunities to mentor and develop colleagues throughout our network
- If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career and like the sound of what we offer we would love to hear from you.
Enquire in complete confidence to: email@example.com Ph: 021 048 0150