Lead Clinician / Senior Physiotherapist - SportsMed
SportsMed Bealey Ave
Lead Clinician / Senior Physiotherapist – SportsMed
SportsMed Physiotherapy is part of the MOTUS Health Network, providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals.
One of our team is leaving and so we are on the lookout for a superstar replacement. It is envisaged this role will be approximately 0.6 FTE Physiotherapy and 0.4 FTE Clinical Management.
We are looking for:
- A Senior Clinician who is interested in support Clinical Governance and Education.
- A motivated self-starter who enjoys diversity of practice, problem solving and working with a wide-ranging client base.
- A commitment to quality initiatives.
- Someone who would like to take the next step in their career with opportunities to influence clinical service, policy and direction.
- A highly competitive remuneration structure.
- Autonomy within a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of service delivery innovation
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable multi-disciplinary team
- A Comprehensive in-service education program
- Support for career development and advancement opportunities.
- Opportunities to mentor and develop colleagues throughout out network
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career and like the sound of what we offer we would love to hear from you.
Enquire in complete confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to email@example.com or apply via the vacancy form on the MOTUS Health website.