Vocational Rehabilitation Provider
Motus is a network of businesses providing a wide range of allied health services to customers in the greater Canterbury region. Our core promise is to provide consistent, quality and personalised healthcare that can be relied on. We are equally committed to our team of highly skilled health professionals.
Due to significant growth of our service, we are wanting to add to our team. Hours of work and job-size are negotiable.
We are looking for:
- A Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with experience in delivery of Vocational Services.
- A Provider who can deliver services across the Canterbury region.
- A person who is interested in maintaining current and developing future occupational and vocational services with our corporate clients.
- A highly competitive remuneration structure, including Salary and Incentive Program, and full use vehicle
- Autonomy within a friendly, supportive and cohesive team
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of service delivery innovation
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly reputable multi-disciplinary team
- A Comprehensive in-service education program
- A generous annual contribution to external continuing professional development programs
- Support for career development and advancement opportunities.
- Opportunities to mentor and develop colleagues throughout out network
If you are looking for a change of direction, want to be part of a highly supportive team and/or are looking to advance your career and like the sound of what we offer we would love to hear from you.
Enquire in complete confidence to Sarah Barnes: email@example.com call/text on 021 860 629 or apply via the link below.