Do you need a Physiotherapist?
Book sports and general physiotherapy services at our Lincoln Practice. Motus Lincoln is committed to providing expert care utilising an integrated multi disciplinary approach. While we treat many athletes, we also deal with a number of day to day injuries giving us experience with a wide and varied patient demographic. So we can take the same dynamic approach to benefit everyone, including the non exercising individual.
Beyond treating your existing pain and discomfort our physiotherapists work to address the causes of your injury and discomfort. We have a strong emphasis on rehabilitation, which will help you build a stronger, fitter and more flexible body.
- Day to Day injuries
- Work place injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Bio mechanical Analysis
- Braces, Supports and Physio Supplies
- Gym based rehabilitation
- Post op rehabilitation
- Muscle balance assessment
- Running gait analysis
- Spinal mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue and joint injury management
- Return to work programs
What time slots are available?
Monday 8.00am – 6.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am – 7.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am – 6.00pm
Thursday 8.00am – 7.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Give us a call on 03 325 2039 to book an appointment. Please check our blog for holiday hours.
Can I get ACC?
- Yes ACC is available for physio appointments just mention this when you make your booking.
- You can access our physiotherapists directly ( ie without a referral from your GP) for private and ACC injuries.
- We can fill out the ACC forms and lodge them with ACC.
What happens in a Physiotherapy appointment?
- The physiotherapist will take a thorough history from you about what the main issues are and how they occurred.
- A physical examination will help to inform the physiotherapist of a differential diagnosis. This may include watching you run, jump or lift objects depending on your complaint.
- We utilise real time video to provide feedback and show you what may be happening when you perform certain activities.
- The Physio may want to refer you for an X-ray or ultra sound scan if clinically applicable.
- At the end of the consultation you will be informed of the most likely diagnosis, the treatment options, timeframes and how many physio treatments it may take to have you back up and going again.
How long will the appointment be?
- Appointment times vary depending on the complexity of your injury or management. We are committed to providing flexible appointment times and allowing enough time to fully explain your condition, outline treatment plans and provide treatment.
- If you believe you have a complex injury, or more than one injury please inform the reception team when making your initial appointment and appropriate appointment times will be booked.
Is there any paperwork I need to fill in?
Yes, At your first appointment we would ask you to come in 10 minutes earlier to fill out the appropriate paper work.
What is the benefit of choosing a Motus Physio?
The Physio’s at Motus Lincoln also have the added advantage of close links with the specialist sports physicians in at Sportsmed, Bealey Ave, Christchurch. If you injury is of a nature that requires a specialist opinion we can get you in to see the specialist a lot quicker than other routes.
First class service - We offer a unique service because all our treatment providers (physiotherapists, podiatrists, massage therapists) work together as one team from the same building, ensuring that whatever your injury we have the right specialist provider to work with you.
High quality care - That means you receive the highest level of integrated care without having the inconvenience and cost of booking separate appointments.
We know the right people - We can also provide quick pathways into seeing our Sports Medicine specialist physicians in our main branch in Christchurch or with orthopaedic surgeons in our network.
How do I book and appointment?
Book through our website, Facebook page, or phone on 03 3252039 or e mail us on email@example.com
You can benefit from our expertise in the field as we are often asked for second opinions on injuries and rehabilitation. Our motto is “ Get it right the first time!”