What type of Podiatry services do you offer? What type of things can you help treat?
At Motus Lincoln we provide a comprehensive range of podiatry services. Our area of expertise is in musculoskeletal podiatry where we treat many type of foot and lower limb pain.
Conditions such as heel pain, Achilles tendon, shin splints, runners knee pain, or any overuse conditions of the foot and lower limb are routine for us.
We also provide basic foot care for patients including managing various callus and nail conditions.
We have also expertise in the treatment of children's foot and lower limb conditions many of which are fobbed off as growing pains.
What happens in a Podiatry appointment?
Depending upon the type of condition you present with we will generally perform a thorough examination of your site of pain.
- We will often assess your foot and lower limb bio mechanics to see if your gait pattern may be a predisposing factor in the condition you have.
- We will review you walking or running and use video equipment to analyse this more thoroughly.
- If we identify an anomaly we will often recommend the fitting of an orthotic into your shoe as well as providing you with a management plan that frequently includes exercises.
- For basic foot care we can immediately treat superficial skin and nail conditions. We can even perform minor surgery for more troublesome nail problems.
Who is the Podiatrist?
- Siera Lim is our qualified podiatrist providing services to Motus Lincoln. Adele also works at the SportsMed clinic at Bealey Ave.
What days can I book an Podiatry Appointment.
Appointments are available at Lincoln on a Wednesday from 9.00am – 5.30pm.
How long will the appointment be?
Each appointment is 30 minutes in duration.
Can I claim ACC?
If you sustain an injury or have a current ACC claim for an injury you want treated then yes you can claim ACC for this.
Is there any paperwork I need to fill in?
If you have a new injury you have not yet registered for ACC then you would need to complete an ACC form at the time of treatment.
What Podiatry products do you sell?
At Motus Lincoln we provide a range of podiatry products that includes Gel cushioning, Protective toe sleeves and Heel raises. All of these can be purchased over the counter.
How do I book and appointment?
To make an appointment simply call 3252039. If you want to email us with an enquiry then email email@example.com
What hours are you open?
Motus Lincoln is open:
Monday 8.00am – 6.00pm
Tuesday 8.00am – 7.00pm
Wednesday 8.00am – 6.00pm
Thursday 8.00am – 7.00pm
Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Our podiatrist is here to provide you with the most up to date treatment to ensure that you recover from your injury or condition in the shortest possible time frame. We are more than happy to talk to you if you have any questions about your foot or lower limb pain. Alternately to book an appointment now simply call 3252039