For extended rehabilitation or injury prevention, courses of clinical Pilates taken by qualified physiotherapists/Pilates instructor are provided each term. These have proved very popular for a wide cross-section of the community.
There are many benefits of Pilates, including:
- Longer leaner muscles allowing for better flexibility
- Improves postural problems and body awareness
- Increases core strength and stability
- Low-impact and therefore easy on the joints
- Improves performance in sports, balance, coordination and circulation
- Complements other forms of exercise
- Helps prevent injury
- Can be customised to the individual
Physio-lead Pilates classes available for morning sessions please call 03 313 5342 to book or for further enquiries.
Or talk to us about one-on-one sessions or get together with a few friends and we can organise small group sessions.