At Motus we are committed to protecting our team and our communities, so at Alert Level 2, we do things a bit differently in our clinics.
For in clinic appointments:
When booking your appointment, you would have been screened to ensure you weren’t awaiting a COVID-19 test result or were experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, new or worsening cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose, temp loss of sense of smell, altered sense of test).
If your situation changes prior to your appointment and you, or someone within your bubble whanau, develop any symptoms we ask that you do not turn up to the clinic and that you call to cancel your face-to-face appointment and seek medical advice. We will discuss Telehealth options with you for your physiotherapy treatment.
- Where possible, please come alone, to enable us to maintain safe numbers in the reception area. We do understand though if you need a support person with you. We will require them to either scan our Covid Tracer QR code or supply their details for contact tacing in our system. They will also need to complete the above pre-screening checklist.
- Our clinic team will be wearing a face mask and we require you to wear one too.
- You will need to bring appropriate clothing for your appointment as we are unable to provide shorts or gowns.
- To ensure contact is minimised the clinicians have staggered appointment start times. We have also increased the length of time between patients to provide time for cleaning surfaces between patients.
- Chairs have been spaced further apart to ensure physical distancing requirements of 2m are met.
- We need you to use the hand sanitiser provided when you enter the premises. You may be asked to confirm that you have done this.
- We always keep a high standard of hygiene, but cleaning will be increased to ensure regular touch points are cleaned between every patient.
We look forward to seeing you back in the clinic and thank you for your cooperation in keeping us all safe.
The Motus Team